ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Organizations that choose to implement a management system based on ISO 9001 can optimize their own management system, differentiate themselves from unskilled competition and increase their visibility and competitiveness in the market.
Certification of this management system issued by an accredited body is an indispensable requirement for placing quality products and services on the market.
ADVANTAGES OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
- satisfying customer requirements and increasing their satisfaction;
- increase competitiveness and confidence in the quality of products/services;
- meeting legal requirements;
- improving performance and reducing management costs;
- create the framework for continuous improvement in the organization.
WHY QUALITY CERT?
QUALITY CERT is accredited for the certification of quality management systems by RENAR – the national accreditation body (certificate no. SM 060) for organizations in all economic and social sectors (over 20 EA codes), in accordance with the reference standard EN ISO 9001:2015.
Following the completion of the certification process, QUALITY CERT certified organizations
- have the right to use the QUALITY CERT conformity mark for promotional purposes;
- they are informed regarding the evolutions in the field of quality system domain and certification.
PHASES OF CERTIFICATION
The following scheme shall apply to the provision of certification:
- Drafting the offer, based on the organization data, received by filling in the "Request for certification" and "The self-assessment questionnaire" of the economic agent requesting certification;
- audit carried out by a team with specific qualifications in the field;
- if the audit has positive results, the phase of evaluation is carried out by independent staff, others from the audit team;
- certificate issue.
In order to send you an offer regarding the costs of certification of the quality management system, please send us your request your request, and we will respond as soon as possible.