CERTIFICATION OF ISO/IEC 27001 – INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and is a specification for the information security management system.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification responds to increasingly competitive markets, customer requirements for security, and the use of economic intelligence in organizations.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CERTIFICATION OF INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- ensuring compliance with specific legislation;
- favorable perception from suppliers, beneficiaries and society as a whole;
- providing a significant competitive advantage for trading with companies in certain regulated sectors;
- building a culture of security and minimizing risk exposure;
- ensure a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, appropriate for the organization.
WHY QUALITY CERT?
QUALITY CERT has over 10 years of experience in certifying information security management systems.
Following the completion of the certification process, QUALITY CERT certified organizations
- have the right to use the QUALITY CERT conformity mark for promotional purposes;
- are informed about changes and developments in the field of information security management systems.
PHASES OF CERTIFICATION
The following scheme shall apply to the provision of certification:
- Drafting the offer, based on the organization data, received by filling in the "Request for certification" and "The self-assessment questionnaire" of the economic agent requesting certification;
- audit carried out by a team with specific qualifications in the field;
- if the audit has positive results, the phase of evaluation is carried out by independent staff, others from the audit team;
- certificate issue.
In order to send you an offer regarding the costs of certification of the information and security management system, please send us your request your request, and we will respond as soon as possible.